Monday, January 31, 2011



This past week I loaded up and headed to Nakuru & Eldoret. I camped out Coppell style (under a roof, with mattress, & hot water) in Nakuru and made a day trip to Eldoret. I stopped along the way to deliver cookies to my police friends that saved me from my middle of the night flat tire ordeal. They were happy to see me.
Our Eldoret team are ALL STARS! They're really excited about graduating their first class this spring and are challenging them to go out into the communities God puts them in and make a difference. I'm really looking forward to an amazing semester. I got to spend time with some of the key students in their ministry at the main Moi University Campus.
ACO staff across the country are excited about plugging in their new Compassion International students. The Nakuru team is in the process of adding 2 new high schools for our college students to begin working in each week. The Nairobi staff are once again leading Saturday morning discipleship training seminars and will try to add a few more OneDay events to create a buzz on campus. I'm looking forward to meeting new faces on the Kenyatta campus just outside Nairobi and traveling to see our staff in other cities.
Nathan-Raegan & Sydney Grace are plugged into school and loving it. They had field day this past Friday and then a sleepover here at the house. Kerry has found a Bible study to plug into and is helping out at the kids school a ton. We're all looking forward to Nani (Tom's Mom) arriving next week.
We thank God for all of you that partner & pray with us! Can't wait to see what God has up his sleeve in the months to come.

My "Camping" Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment